Dingtone Android 2.6.2 has been released for a while and a lot of enhancements are made. In this passage, Dingtone conference call, a major business function will be introduced.
If you have ever used enterprise-class conferencing solutions, you know the pain of creating, inviting, and managing conference calls. Firstly, they’re not free and if you have attendees scattered across the globe, the costs of international conferencing are often very high. Then there’s the learning curve with mastering the invitation system to send meeting invitations to all your attendees. This takes far too much effort and money and limits conference calls to larger businesses with bigger budgets.
Dingtone changes all of this by greatly simplifying the entire process and eliminating costs so anyone can hold a business meeting at any time to boost productivity and conduct business freely around the world.
*Dingtone Conference Calls are easy to organize:
• The conference call host is the only one who needs to have Dingtone app installed.
• Other conference attendees simply dial a toll-free international number, enter an access code and get connected.
• You can invite up to 1000 attendees per conference.
• Attendees receive an invitation through SMS, email, Facebook, or Whatsapp and Dingtone will send an SMS reminder to all attendees 15 minutes before the call.
*Dingtone Conference Calls are free:
• Toll-free numbers in 59 countries for international conference calls.
• Attendees can also install the Dingtone app to join conference calls for free.
Other enhancements includes:
- Dingtone Fax –Fax Machine in Your Pocket
- Automatic Dingtone Identification to identify other Dingtone users and switch to free call mode
- Group, Broadcast, Dingtone Text or SMS for Group Communications to easily choose who you send messages to.
- Dingtone Message Edit, Search, Copy and Forward to manage your message archive.
- Dingtone Quiet Mode limits audible alerts and reduces distraction to others.
- Dingtone Call Forwarding Identification to keep track of calls made with Dingtone.