What is the Dingtone Ambassador Program ?
We have often received Dingtone reviews and thoughtful suggestions from our passionate users, which helps a lot for us to improve Dingtone. Some of you even volunteer to make videos about Dingtone to guide new users, still some set up Dingtone groups around the world to organize and connect users in a friendly community. We appreciate your dedicated work in spreading the word of Dingtone and we are thinking of what we can do for you.
Today we are excited to announce the launch of the Dingtone Ambassador Program, our way to make sure people like you are properly recognized and appreciated for your efforts.
What Does a Dingtone Ambassador Do?
By becoming a Dingtone ambassador, you’ll receive help from Dingtone to do what you’re probably already doing – sharing your excitement about Dingtone with others. What’s more, recognition and rewards are given for your contributions.
Your level of involvement is up to you. The more you get involved, the more credits you earn.
1. Share and comment Dingtone SNS posts (facebook/twitter)
Help share Dingtone SNS post to spread the latest news of Dingtone. Never miss out Posts tagged with “#Dingtoneambassador”, because they are credit surprises we offer for you periodically. If you see one, share it and you can get 2 credits.
2. Share and comment Dingtone Blog posts.
Dingtone blog posts range from user guides, credits tips to industry insight. Share blog posts to let more people get access to Dingtone free calling and texting. Share Dingtone blog posts to get 2 credits per post. If you share to several websites, you can get up to 10 credits for one post. You can earn at most 10 credits by sharing posts PER WEEK.
3. Write review/your story/tip,make videos about Dingtone and post it on your page as well as local websites to get up to 80 credits.
There are many Dingtone users all over the world, which means language and distance could be a barrier for them to stay connected. And this is where you help a lot. By posting reviews and Dingtone updates in local websites and sometimes even in local language, Dingtone users around the world will be able to stay updated.
20credits for reviews over 50words, 40 credits for reviews with pictures and are over 100words, 60 credits for making video reviews. (local language preferred for written reviews).
Note: to get credits for review, you have to post it on at least 2 websites（for example, you can post it on your facebook and one local forum.）Then you can send the links to Dingtone to get credits. If your review is much popular, Dingtone will reward you extra credits.
Tip: don’t forget to attach your Dingtone referral link in your review. Thus, when people read your review and download Dingtone through your referral link, you can still get 20bonus credits for each registered new Dingtone user, 1000 credits at most.
How to Get Credits After Finishing Tasks?
After you share any Dingtone posts or poses reviews, send us links or screenshots, and your Dingtone ID via Dingtone facebook or email: ellen.zhou@Dingtone.me. Dingtone admin will add you credits in one or two days.
Why Participate in the Dingtone Ambassador Program?
We want to see our user base grow, and our best advocates are you, our users.
Dingtone is not only an app, but also a happy experience. We also believe, as part of our core philosophy, that everyone should have an opportunity to win.
- Earn plenty of credits. To appreciate the work you have done in spread word of Dingtone. We have designed a series of tasks with plenty of credits in return. You can earn lots of credits simply by sharing a post, writing reviews, doing a survey. Earning credits has never been easier.
- Share your story. Do you have any story to tell about Dingtone, whether it be credit tips or interesting experience? Guide and influence users by sharing what you learned or figured out.
- Expand your network. Participation in the program will allow you to expand your network, meet and collaborate with other Ambassadors, and have exclusive access to members of the Dingtone team. It’s a great chance to meet new people and make more friendships!
- You will also have prior access to many tasks we publish, such as call survey, feedback collecton, etc. Also, you will be the first to know any update about Dingtone.
How to Become a Dingtone Ambassador?
All we ask is that you pledge to share your passion for Dingtone, stay active within the community, and participate in award-winning activities.
If you are passionate about Dingtone and wanna share your knowledge about Dingtone to help others, you can leave a comment below or send private message to us. Dingtone admin will add you in this ambassador group for more information.
We hope this is a program everyone can get excited about. Please send us feedback if you have any suggestions on how we can improve this program or any other on Dingtone!
Get involved today!