Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. It offers a cross-border payments platform that allows businesses, professionals, and entrepreneurs to send and receive funds in multiple currencies. Payoneer provides services such as prepaid Mastercard debit cards, international wire transfers, and virtual bank accounts. It supports transactions in over 200 countries and works with dozens of currencies, including USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, and CNH. Do you need to register for Payoneer but keep your number private? Or do you want to register for another Payoneer account? Don’t worry. A solution is to be introduced in this article to help you balance convenience and security.
Why Payoneer requires a phone number when a new account is created?
As a worldwide payment service, Payoneer helps individuals and companies transfer and withdraw money around the world. Some personal information is required when a new account is created on Payoneer like name, email, and a valid phone number. It’s beneficial to protect Payoneer users’ online security.
How to make a Payoneer account without a phone number?
There are a few different methods you can use to make a Payoneer account without a phone number. One option is to use a second phone number. This could be a second number that you purchase specifically for this purpose from Dingtone. After getting a Digntone number, you can keep it as long as you continue to pay for the service.
Dingtone numbers can be used for almost all online platforms calling for phone verifications. Here’s a step-by-step guide below.
- Step 1. Register for Payoneer by entering its website or app.
- Step 2. Follow the necessary steps to phone verification.
- Step 3. Enter your Dingtone number in the corresponding box and continue to call for a verification code to be sent to your Dingtone number.
- Step 4. Open your Dingtone app and check the “Messages” tab at the bottom to get the verification code.
Then, you’ll be able to finish the phone verification with a Dingtone number. To keep your account secure, you can also enable two-factor authentication with another phone number or with a third-party authenticator application.
How to Get a Phone Number from Dingtone
You can get one or multiple phone numbers from Dingtone based on the following steps.
- Step 1. Download Dingtone and install it on your device, iOS or Android.
- Step 2. Create an account.
- Step 3. Tap “Connect” – “Add a New Phone Number”. Select an area code and phone number.
- Step 4. Pay for the number and you’ll be able to use it as your second number.
It’s that easy! With Dingtone, you can get a second phone number for Payoneer verification.
Apart from Payoneer, Dingtone numbers have been verified to work with the following platforms or services:
NOTE: In the event that you encounter difficulties with SMS verification using Dingtone numbers (mostly due to policy restrictions imposed by the registration platforms), we strongly recommend contacting our support team for prompt assistance. You can reach us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.